The Painswick Funeral Plan
The Painswick Funeral Plan guarantees to cover all the essential services required for a funeral, including Funeral Director services and the cremation costs as listed in the Plan.
(Please note, if a burial is required additional disbursement cost will apply).
The Painswick Plan includes:
- Guidance on the registration of death and collection of all the necessary paperwork
- The provision of all professional services, including appropriate advice, support and guidance
- All personnel necessary to make the funeral arrangements, including completion of all documentation and liaison with all necessary third parties
- 24-hours contact with your personal Funeral Director
- Medical referee’s fees for completing cremation documents
- Crematorium Fee, Certificate for burial of cremated remains and Polytainer Urn
- Civil Funeral Celebrant or Clergy’s fee, including travel costs
- Compiling and forwarding of charitable donations in lieu of flowers
- Collection of cremated remains from Crematorium and safe-keeping in our Private Chapel of Rest
- One obituary notice in local or regional newspaper publication.
Care of the Deceased:
- Bringing the deceased into our care within a 50-miles radius of the funeral home, at any time (24-hours a day, 365-days a year)
- Preparation and presentation of the deceased, including Embalming (if required)
- High quality veneered oak, double moulded coffin, with engraved plate and matching gold handles appropriate for cremation
- Viewing of the deceased in our private Chapel of Rest within the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday (by agreed appointment).
The Day of the Funeral:
- Funeral Service arranged at a Crematorium of your choice at a mutually agreed date and time
- Provision of a hearse and all the necessary personnel to conduct the funeral
- The use of two Limousines for family / mourners
- 100 x Professionally printed Order of Service sheets (A5 4-pages)
- Funeral procession from home address or alternative local address, to the Crematorium within a 50-miles radius of funeral home.
What the Painswick Plan does not include:
- Provision of a vehicle, in addition to two limousines
- Special robe to dress the deceased
- Fully lined coffin set, in colour of your choosing
- Use of Chapel of Rest out of office hours
- Specialist Hygienic Treatment e.g. Cost of removing artificial limbs and mechanisms, such as pacemaker
- Taking the deceased home or to church prior to funeral service
- Floral Tributes
- Provision of name recorder at Crematorium, including travel costs
- Interment of Ashes
- Memorial Plaque / Headstone / Grave Marker
- Hospitality of Wake
- Acknowledgement in local or regional newspaper publication
- Church Service Fees: Clergy Fee, Church Warden / Verger’s Fee, Church Organist Fee, Burial Plot, Cemetery Fees, Gravedigger’s Fee. (Please note, if Burial is required an additional disbursement cost will be applied)
- Repatriation from outside mainland Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight
- Long distance conveyance of deceased into funeral home’s care (over 50-miles)
- Costs associated with changes in regulations, tax, laws or generally accepted practice, which result in additional costs or affect the conduct of the funeral.
Allen-White Ltd. will not be obliged to provide any items or services other than those forming part of your purchased plan. Any additional services that may have been requested will be charged to your personal representative(s) proceeding the funeral service.
In such cases, Allen-White Ltd. will carry out its obligations so far as possible provided that your personal representative(s) confirm their liability for any additional expense.