The Nailsworth Funeral Plan
The Nailsworth Funeral Plan guarantees to cover all the essential services required for a funeral, including Funeral Director services and the cremation costs as listed in the Plan.
(Please note, if a burial is required additional disbursement cost will apply).
The Nailsworth Plan includes:
- Guidance on the registration of death and collection of all the necessary paperwork
- The provision of all professional services, including appropriate advice, support and guidance
- All personnel necessary to make the funeral arrangements, including completion of all documentation and liaison with all necessary third parties
- 24-hours contact with your personal Funeral Director
- Medical referee’s fees for completing cremation documents
- Crematorium Fee, Certificate for burial of cremated remains and Polytainer Urn
- Compiling and forwarding of charitable donations in lieu of flowers
- Collection of cremated remains from Westerleigh Crematorium and safe-keeping in our Private Chapel of Rest.
Care of the Deceased:
- Bringing the deceased into our care within a 20-miles radius of the funeral home, at any time (24-hours a day, 365-days a year)
- Preparation and presentation of the deceased
- A foil Elm coffin, with engraved plate and fleur handles appropriate for cremation
- Viewing of the deceased in our private Chapel of Rest within the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday (by agreed appointment).
The Day of the Funeral:
- Early morning Funeral Service arranged at Westerleigh Crematorium (Please note, restricted dates and start times 9:00 a.m. / 9:30 a.m.)
- Provision of a hearse and all the necessary personnel to conduct the funeral.
What the Nailsworth Plan does not include:
- Provision of a limousine or additional vehicle
- Special robe to dress the deceased
- Fully lined coffin set, in colour of your choosing
- Use of Chapel of Rest out of office hours
- Specialist Hygienic Treatment e.g. Cost of removing artificial limbs and mechanisms, such as pacemaker
- Embalming of the deceased
- Taking the deceased home or to church prior to funeral service
- Floral Tributes
- Professionally printed Order of Service sheets
- Provision of name recorder at Crematorium, including travel costs
- Civil Funeral Celebrant or Clergy’s fee, including travel costs
- Interment of Ashes
- Memorial Plaque / Headstone / Grave Marker
- Hospitality of Wake
- Obituary Notice or Acknowledgement in local or regional newspaper publication
- Church Service Fees: Clergy Fee, Church Warden / Verger’s Fee, Church Organist Fee, Burial Plot, Cemetery Fees, Gravedigger’s Fee. (Please note, if Burial is required an additional disbursement cost will be applied)
- Repatriation from outside mainland Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight
- Long distance conveyance of deceased into funeral home’s care (over 20-miles)
- Funeral procession from home address or alternative local address, to the Crematorium
- Costs associated with changes in regulations, tax, laws or generally accepted practice, which result in additional costs or affect the conduct of the funeral.
Allen-White Ltd. will not be obliged to provide any items or services other than those forming part of your purchased plan. Any additional services that may have been requested will be charged to your personal representative(s) proceeding the funeral service.
In such cases, Allen-White Ltd. will carry out its obligations so far as possible provided that your personal representative(s) confirm their liability for any additional expense.