It has always been our ethos to provide our services at a reasonable cost to bereaved families. A funeral arrangement can be a simple affair and yet still be a dignified goodbye. Funerals are arranged bespoke, which means you can not only select whatever elements would have suited your loved one, but will help to keep you within a budget.
You will always receive a quote up front from us and have the choice and flexibility to make changes throughout the arrangement.
What are the funeral expenses?
There are certain costs associated with any funeral arrangement, these include:
- The conveyance of the deceased from the place of passing to the funeral home
- The care and preparation of the deceased right up until the day of the funeral
- The provision of a coffin suitable for burial or cremation
- Hearse to the Cemetery or Crematorium and the provision of the necessary staff to conduct the funeral on the day
- Disbursements specific to your choice of arrangement.
What are disbursements?
Disbursement costs relate to a third-party cost(s) that the funeral director pays on your behalf. For example, disbursement costs typically include:
- Cremation or burial fees
- Doctor’s fees for cremation certificate
- Minister or Civil Celebrant fees
- Church and/or other funeral venue(s)
- Hospitality / Catering
- Order of Service sheets
- Announcements in a newspaper.
Some disbursement costs are unavoidable and you will always need to pay a cremation or burial fee, for example. Other disbursement costs like hospitality / catering and flowers are optional and not essential.
No charge made
We will not charge you for the following services:
- Use of our private Chapel of Rest during office opening hours
- Collection of cremated remains from Crematorium and safe-keeping in our private Chapel of Rest
- Compiling and forwarding of charitable donations in lieu of flowers.
Please feel free to contact us for a no obligation, personalised quote on 01453 822 409 or email email@example.com.